PRELIMINARY INFORMATION FORM ACCORDING TO CONSUMER LEGISLATION
1. INFORMATION ABOUT THE SELLER
|Commercial title||:||Akçakoca Kardeşler Tekstil Sanayi Dış Ticaret Limited Şirketi|
|Address||:||SÜMER Merv Caddesi St., No: 108 İSTANBUL/ZEYTİNBURNU|
|Telephone||:||+90 554 017 43 71|
|E-mail address||:||[email protected]|
2. INFORMATION ABOUT THE BUYER
|Name Surname / Title||:|
The subject of this Preliminary Information Form; Informing the buyer regarding the sale and delivery of the product or products, the quality and sale price of which are stated below, in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law No. 6502 and the Regulation on Distance Contracts published in the Official Gazette dated 27 November 2014 and numbered 29188.
4. BASIC FEATURES AND PAYMENT INFORMATION OF THE CONTRACTUAL PRODUCT
In this section, the main features of the product or products subject to the contract are explained.
|Total Amount Payable (Including VAT)||0|
5. DELIVERY TIME OF GOODS/SERVICES
Delivery is made as soon as possible after the stock is available and the cost of the goods is transferred to the Seller's account. Natural disasters, weather conditions etc. There may be delays due to force majeure. The seller delivers the goods/services within 30 (thirty) days from the order.
6. DELIVERY OF GOODS/SERVICES
The goods/services are delivered to the buyer at the address requested by the buyer. If the buyer requests delivery to someone other than himself and from his own address to another address, the delivery is made in line with this request. Delivery costs belong to the Buyer. If the Seller has declared on the website that the delivery fee will be covered by those who shop more than the amount declared or in some campaigns, the delivery cost shall be borne by the Seller. Goods/services are delivered by cargo companies.
For the delivery of the goods/services subject to the order, a signed copy of the distance sales contract must be delivered to the Seller and the price must be paid in the form of payment preferred by the Buyer. If, for any reason, the cost of goods/services is not paid or canceled in the bank records, the Seller shall be deemed to have been released from the obligation to deliver the goods/services.
7. PAYMENT METHOD
Payments can be made using one of the credit card, EFT or wire transfer methods.
8. VALIDITY PERIOD
Prices listed and announced on the site are sales prices. Advertised prices and promises are valid until updated and changed. Prices announced for a period of time remain valid until the end of the specified period. However, in case of price differences that are incorrectly written and not updated due to the late notification of the supplier, the current price that the Seller will inform the customer shall be considered valid. In case of error, if more than the cost of goods/services is charged, the difference is refunded. If the actual price of the goods/service is different from the advertised, the Buyer is notified of the actual price. In line with the customer's request, the sale is made over the real price or the sale is cancelled.
9. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWALBuyer; has the right to withdraw from the contract by rejecting the goods, without taking any legal and criminal responsibility and without giving any reason, within fourteen days from the date of receipt of the goods in distance contracts for the sale of goods. In distance contracts related to service provision, this period starts on the date of signing of the contract. If it is agreed in the contract to perform the service before the expiry of fourteen days, the consumer may use his right of withdrawal until the date when the performance begins. The costs arising from the use of the right of withdrawal belong to the seller.
10. GOODS/SERVICES WHERE THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL CANNOT BE USEDGoods/services that cannot be returned due to their nature are goods/services that deteriorate rapidly and expire, disposable goods/services, and all kinds of software and programs that can be copied. In addition, in order to exercise the right of withdrawal in all kinds of software and programs, DVD, DIVX, VCD, CD, MD, video cassettes, computer and stationery consumables (toner, cartridge, tape, etc.) condition that they are.
After this preliminary information form is read and accepted by the Buyer in electronic environment, the stage of establishing a Distance Sales Agreement will be started.
12. AUTHORIZED COURT
Consumer; Complaints and objections can be made to the arbitral tribunal or to the consumer court, within the monetary limits determined by the TR Ministry of Customs and Trade every year in December, in the place where the consumer buys the goods or services or where he or she resides.
13. FINAL PROVISIONS
If it is determined that the documents and information regarding the order are incomplete, fake and / or incorrect, or if there is a suspicion that the order has been made in bad faith / or for commercial and / or gaining profit, at any time, provided that the Buyer is informed, the order application may be submitted. reserves the right to suspend and/or cancel the necessary investigations. In case of cancellation, the refund process for the payment can be made, provided that the Buyer is notified.
The provisions of the article in this preliminary information form, which provides legal protection to consumers arising from the Law No. 6502 on the Protection of the Consumer, will be valid only in cases where the buyer is a Consumer; In cases where the buyer does not comply with the definition of Consumer in Law No. 6502, the relevant articles will not be valid between the parties.
Buyer; 6502 SK's M. 48, f.2 and Mes. Promise. Direction. In accordance with Articles 5, 6 and 7, it accepts, undertakes and declares that it has read the Preliminary Information and has given the necessary confirmation in electronic environment.