How are Moodart Cookies Used?
- It is used to remember the preferences you have made and to personalize your use of the website/mobile application/mobile site. This usage:
Including how you use the website/mobile application/mobile site, such as where and from which devices you connect to electronic commerce platforms operated by
- Cookies that save your password and keep your website/mobile application/mobile site session open all the time, thus saving you the hassle of entering your password more than once in each visit, and
- Contains cookies that remember and recognize you on subsequent visits to the website/mobile application/mobile site.
- Moodart, what content you view on the website/mobile application/mobile site, and the duration of your visit; It uses the website/mobile application/mobile site to determine how you use it.
- It is used for the purpose of targeted advertisement/promotion in order to present the content and advertisements that are more suitable to your interests and to you. Moodart, by matching the information obtained through cookies with other personal data belonging to you; It offers you more suitable content, personalized campaigns and products and does not offer you content or opportunities that you previously stated that you do not want.
How does Moodart use third-party cookies for advertising and retargeting?
Moodart also uses web analysis services provided by Yandex, Yahoo, Bing. Just like Google Analytics, these services are also used to analyze how visitors use the website/mobile application/mobile site with statistical information/reports.
Moodart It uses the LogRocket service in order to follow up on errors that visitors and members will encounter on the page and to solve these errors. For more information about the LogRocket service (including opt-out options), visit: https://logrocket.com/privacy
Depending on the type of your internet browser, you can learn about cookies and exercise your right to allow or reject them by following the steps below:
Google Chrome: You can allow or block cookies from the "Cookie" tab by clicking the "lock sign" or "i" letter in the "address section" of your browser.
Internet Explorer: Click the "Security" tab from the "Tool" or "Tools" Section in the upper right corner of your browser and perform your cookie management as "allow" or "do not allow".
Mozilla Firefox: Click the "open menu" tab in the upper right corner of your browser. Click on the "Options" image and use the "Privacy and Security" button to manage your cookies.
For other browsers (such as opera, microsoft edge), you can review the help or support pages of the relevant browser.
Safari: You can choose the "safari" tab from the "Settings" section of your phone and manage all your cookies from the "Privacy and Security" Section.
In addition to the above options; To be informed about all cookies and to manage cookies: https://www.allaboutcookies.org< /a>, you can visit https://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ , or you can use “Privacy Badger” (https: //www.eff.org/en/privacybadger)
For cookie or SDK management in mobile applications, you can follow the directions in the Privacy or Settings Section of your device or use the Lumen Privacy Monitor (https://haystack.mobi by downloading it to your phone.
If you refuse persistent cookies or session cookies, you can continue to use the website, mobile application and mobile site, but you may not be able to access or have limited access to all functions of the website, mobile application and mobile site. The situation may vary in the mobile application.
Types of Cookies
Types of cookies by duration of use: E-commerce platforms operated by Moodart use session cookies and permanent cookies according to their duration on the website, mobile application and mobile site. The session cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for a long time or indefinitely.
Cookie types according to the owner of the cookie or the party placing the cookie: According to the website, mobile application and mobile site of the electronic commerce platforms operated by Moodart, "Nette AVM cookies (first party cookies)" and " third party cookies” are used. Moodart cookies are created by Moodart, while third-party cookies are managed by third-party companies we cooperate with.
Types of cookies according to their intended use: According to the purpose of use on the website, mobile application and mobile site of the electronic commerce platforms operated by Moodart; technical cookies, verification cookies, targeting/advertising cookies, personalization cookies and analytical cookies are used. Moodart using these cookies; It carries out statistical studies to determine the spending habits such as average spending amount, age, gender, shopping categories, mobile usage rate, by identifying the features that distinguish its members from each other and dividing the members into large groups in order to make campaigns and advertisements in accordance with their preferences and tastes.