How are Moodart Cookies Used?
- It uses it to remember the choices you make and to personalize your use of the website/mobile application/mobile site. This usage:
- Cookies that save your password and keep your website/mobile application/mobile site session open all the time, thus saving you the hassle of entering your password more than once every time you visit, and
- It contains cookies that remember and recognize you on your subsequent visits to the website/mobile application/mobile site.
- Including how you use the website/mobile application/mobile site, such as where and from which devices you connect to the electronic commerce platforms operated by Moodart, what content you view on the website/mobile application/mobile site, and the duration of your visit; uses the website/mobile application/mobile site to determine how you use it.
- It uses it for targeted advertising/promotional purposes, in order to present content and advertisements that are more appropriate to your interests and to you. Moodart, by matching the information obtained through cookies with other personal data belonging to you; it offers you more suitable content, personalized campaigns and products and does not offer you the content or opportunities that you previously stated that you do not want.
How does Moodart use third-party cookies for advertising and retargeting?
Moodart also uses web analysis services provided by Yandex, Yahoo, Bing. Just like Google Analytics, these services are also used to analyze how visitors use the website/mobile application/mobile site with statistical information/reports.
Moodart It uses the LogRocket service in order to track the errors that visitors and members may encounter on the page and to solve these errors. For more information about the LogRocket service (including opt-out options), visit: https://logrocket.com/privacy
Google Chrome: You can allow or block cookies from the "Cookie" tab by clicking the "lock sign" or "i" letter in the "address section" of your browser.
Internet Explorer: Click the "Security" tab from the "Tool" or "Tools" section in the upper right corner of your browser and perform your cookie management as "allow" or "do not allow".
Mozilla Firefox: Click the "open menu" tab in the upper right corner of your browser. Click on the "Options" image and use the "Privacy and Security" button to manage your cookies.
For other browsers (such as opera, microsoft edge), you can review the help or support pages of the relevant browser.
Safari: You can choose the "safari" tab from the "Settings" section of your phone and manage all your cookies from the "Privacy and Security" Section.
In addition to the above options; You can visithttps://www.allaboutcookies.org , https://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ or use the “ Privacy Badger ” application to be informed about all cookies and to manage cookies ( https://www.eff .org/en/privacybadger )
For cookie or SDK management in mobile applications, you can follow the directions in the Privacy or Settings Section of your device or download Lumen Privacy Monitor ( https://haystack.mobi ) to your phone.
If you refuse persistent cookies or session cookies, you can continue to use the website, mobile application and mobile site, but you may not be able to access or have limited access to all functions of the website, mobile application and mobile site. The situation may vary in the mobile application.
Types of Cookies
Types of cookies by duration of use: Session cookies and permanent cookies are used on the website, mobile application and mobile site of electronic commerce platforms operated by Moodart, according to their duration of use. The session cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for a long time or indefinitely.
Types of cookies according to the owner of the cookie or the party placing the cookie: "Moodart cookies (first party cookie)" and " third party cookies " according to the placing party on the website, mobile application and mobile site of electronic commerce platforms operated by Moodart ” is used. Moodart cookies are created by Moodart, while third-party cookies are managed by third-party companies with which we cooperate.
Types of cookies according to their intended use: According to the purpose of use on the website, mobile application and mobile site of the electronic commerce platforms operated by Moodart; technical cookies, verification cookies, targeting/advertising cookies, personalization cookies and analytical cookies are used. Moodart using these cookies; It carries out statistical studies to determine the spending habits such as average spending amount, age, gender, shopping categories, mobile usage rate, by identifying the features that distinguish its members from each other and dividing the members into large groups in order to make campaigns and advertisements in accordance with their preferences and tastes.